SEMICONDUCTOR & INDUSTRY GRADE UHP GRAPHITES
Graphite is a special kind of Carbon made material that it finds many application in different fields such as semiconductor, nanotechnology, vacuum chambers, heating elements of crystal growing systems. With it’s high temperature durability and specific electrical resistance values, it is the choice of heating element material in several crystal growth system.
Coated and un-coated ultra pure graphite parts also being used as a wafer carrier and susceptor in many thin film epitaxial growth system as well as high temperature treatment furnaces under vacuum environments.
- Uncoated High Purity Graphite Parts
- SiC Coated High Purity Graphite Parts
- TaC Coated High Purity Graphite Parts
- Isostatic Graphite
- Glassy Carbon
- Heating Elements
- Thermal Insulation
- Czochralski Crystal Pullers
- MOCVD Wafer Carriers – Susceptors
- Rapid Thermal Annealing Furnaces
- High Temperature Vacuum Furnaces
- Electrode Materials
- Other Reactor Furnatures for Metallurgy Applications